Large Format Printing
Harrielle is your one-stop shop for all of your signage needs. These include, but are not limited to, in-
ground free standing signs, hanging signs, banners, vehicle decals and wraps, specialty magnets, heat transfers, lettering, store displays, window clings, point of purchase displays and convention booth setups. We work from your concept or sample to create the best product for your needs.
We use the most popular materials for large format printing.
- Banners are printed on 15 oz. scrim vinyl, fire retardant and meets NFPA 701. It consists of strong nylon mesh covered in vinyl with a semi-gloss finish that is a great base for digital printing producing sharp images and vibrancy that lasts. Banners are finished with grommets. Pole-pockets are available.
- Mesh scrim vinyl basically what is on the inside of the 15 oz. scrim vinyl. The crisscrossed fibers create a printable surface typically used on large banners used in high wind environments.
- Calendared vinyl is a high gloss that is perfect for decals. Decals can last over 3 years outdoors without fading.
- Window perf allows messages to be displayed on the exterior of a window or on a large storefront. It still allows for visibility through the window with 50/50 cover.
- Canvas material has a high gloss finish and gives the look, feel and texture of classic painting canvas. This material is great for reproducing photographs or for framed canvas art prints.
Turn your car into a mobile advertisement for your company with vehicle wraps by Harrielle. Vehicle wrapping is a highly effective and popular advertising strategy implemented by companies large and small. Adding company information to your car, truck, or bus will allow you to reach new customers whenever you drive or are parked anywhere. Whether you wish to add product images, your company name or colors, full vehicle designs, or a logo, we can add a high-quality design to any vehicle. We will print for in-house or self-installation.
Feel free to browse our Gallery to get an idea of what we can do for you.